Best Face moisturizer.
I suggest investing in a great face mask that contains natural source like honey is ideal. A great natural source and anti-bacterial benefits of honey go beyond its great taste.
Is Honey A Natural Humectant?
Its great help in slowing down the ageing process, reducing the formation of wrinkles and moisture through the anti-oxidising properties of the natural extracts help as many struggle to eliminate age spots and other beauty marks.
Benefit of Honey Clay Face Mask Ingredients
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honey Quat Extract) is a natural anti-oxidant that is high in vitamin C and promotes collagen formation in the skin and improves skin texture and surface smoothness.
- Musa Sapientum (Banana Extract), rich in potassium and vitamin A, it has proven to be great for dry skin.
- Maris limus (Dead Sea Mineral Mud), contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, iron, and boron which help draw out impurities and nourishes skin.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F. It works wonders on dry and dehydrated skin and deep wrinkles, promoting a soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil) is a major source of Lauric Acid and Vitamin E, which help in acne-fighter.
- Vegetable glycerine is 100% natural, binding moisture to the skin to make it more smooth and soft and bid adieu to skin rashes.
- Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E, these nutrients help to heal damaged skin by stimulating cell regeneration.
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), is rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and Vitamins A, K and E, it’s used effectively against inflammation and general irritations of the skin.
Ingredients Use in Hydro Feel Face Mask:
Aqua, Maris limus (Dead Sea Mineral Mud), Pink Clay, Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax), Vegetable glycerine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil),Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic acid, Zinc Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honey Quat Extract), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Oil), Musa Sapientum (Banana Extract), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium hyaluronate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint essential Oil), Medica Limonum (Lemon essential oil), Citral, Limonene.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Start with clean face. Apply your face mask to a cleansed face and neck, avoid the delicate eye area. Leave for 10 minutes to relax. When it’s time to remove the mask, use plenty of water and gently wash away the mask. Pat, don’t rub skin with towel.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months
Use within 12 months of opening