BLACK CLAY FACE MASK
Have you ever come across an ingredient called ‘liquorice’ on your black clay face mask product’s label? Well, liquorice is an herbal root that comes from a species of the Glycyrrhiza plant and from volcanic origin.
Considering the high anti-inflammatory properties, anti-arthrotic, absorbent and anti-stress in Black Clay and anti-oxidant present in liquorice extract, it helps combat blemishes, dark spots and makes the skin look fairer by brightening its color. It also helps in slowing down the signs of aging , wrinkles , cleansing the dirt(BLACKFACEMASK).
BENEFITS OF BLACK CLAY & LIQUORICE BRIGHTENING FACE MASK INGREDIENTS
- Iron Oxides (Black Clay Powder) contain anti ageing properties, eliminate acne, clean the pores, wrinkles and nourish the skin.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice root extract) help diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots.
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil) is a major source of Lauric Acid and Vitamin E, which help in acne-fighter.
- Maris limus (Dead Sea mud) contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, iron, and boron which help draw out impurities and nourish skin.
- Olea europaea (Olive oil) contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E, these nutrients help to heal damaged skin by stimulating cell regeneration(BLACKFACEMASK).
Vegetable Glycerin is 100% natural, binding moisture to the skin to make it more smooth and soft and bid adieu to skin rashes.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F. It works wonders on dry and dehydrated skin and deep wrinkles, promoting a soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), is rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and vitamins A, K and E, it’s used effectively against inflammation and general irritations of the skin.
Aqua, Maris limus (Dead sea mud), Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF), Iron Oxides (BlackClay Powder), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Olea europaea (Olive oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Butyrospemum parkii (Shea butter), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice root extract), Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycrin, Zinc Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolysed silk (Silk liquid), Tocopherol & Helianthus annus seed oil (Vitamin E), Sodium hyaluronate,Citrus Sinensis (Orange essential Oil), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit essential oil), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint essential Oil), Limonene(BLACKFACEMASK).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Start with cleans face. Apply your (BLACKFACEMASK) to a cleansed face and neck, avoid the delicate eye area. Leave for 10 minutes to relax. When it’s time to remove your face mask, use plenty of water and gently wash away the mask. Pat, don’t rub your skin with a towel.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months
Use within 12 months of opening