The Many Benefits of Collagen Face Mask
Gone are the days when fine lines and wrinkles appeared after a definite age, now pre-mature aging is a thing. UV damage, poor lifestyle, stress and pollution, all result in skin aging. Thus, your skin begins to lose its suppleness and becomes saggy, dull, wrinkly and puffy. Collagen face mask can help you solve these issues.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is a type of protein that your body produces. Your tendons, muscles, bones, hair, skin, tissues, nails and most parts of your body have collagen. Your body is able to produce collagen and repair the loss. But, as you age, your body loses the capability to reconstruct collagen and the remaining collagen also breaks down.
Aside from biological reasons, you also suffer from lack of collagen because of pollution, smoking, and radiation. This is why you notice wrinkles on your cheeks, forehead and fine lines. When your body can’t synthesize collagen anymore, your nutritionists of dermatologists suggest using products with collagen.
cells. In fact, collagen has been common years ago to boost the production of body cells, heal wounds, as well as maintain skin firmness.
Here are the many perks of using a collagen face mask:
- Nourishing: A collagen face mask has the essential ingredients which penetrate your skin layer and moisturize it. This results in a glowing skin. It plumps your skin and brings back its elasticity. This can also nourish dry and dehydrated skin.
- Anti- Aging: A collagen face mask is the best treatment for aging skin. It has anti-aging properties which amplify the production of collagen in your skin cells. This helps eliminates wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduces Spots: A collagen face mask helps in fighting spots and skin blemishes. Even if it doesn’t happen overnight, when you use it for a couple of months you will see the spots and blemishes is slowly diminishing.
- Rejuvenate your Skin: Lots of studies showed that external use of collagen rejuvenates the skin. It keeps your skin safe from Ultra Violet damage. This makes skin look younger.
- Glowing Skin: A collagen face mask is not only helpful in preventing wrinkles and fine lines, it also makes your skin glowing. The Ultra Violet rays can cause tanning and a collagen face mask can decrease the damages making the skin brighter.
Collagen is a vital building block of body cells. This is why to keep the natural suppleness of your skin you must use a collagen face mask. A study shows that when you reach the age of 30, you will lost almost 1.5 percent collagen. And when you reach the age of 40, you lose almost 15 percent of collagen. This makes your skin loose and saggy.
Don’t ignore the wrinkles and fine lines you see under your eyes because if you don’t act fast, there is a chance that you will lose the natural elasticity of your skin. So, start early use collagen face mask. ..