Acne Scars treatment by serenity-facials
Acne scar Treatment: Best Products for adult acne.
Dealing with acne scars doesn’t get any easier with age. Even many years after our teen days we still struggle with this annoying facial appearance ruiner. So is there a reason our acne doesn’t go away even in adulthood? Well yes! And the reason is simple you haven’t discovered what type of acne you have and the best product to use in correcting them. Acne can come in different forms such as;
These are solid, skin-colored bumps or red bumps. They are less than 5 millimeters in size, and they are usually painful when touched. You are advised not to pick it to avoid a breakout.
These are small bumps that contain pus, and they are also less than 5 millimeters. They yield minimal pain on busting.
Also known as Open comedones these are flat, dark-colored pore clogs. They are best treated by exfoliating.
Cysts are way more extensive than papules and pustules. They are more than 5 millimeters in size. They are large and hard and are very painful. Cystic acne occurs superficially as well as deep in the skin. Treatment of this type of acne is not just by using creams and lotions. One needs antibiotics.
A good acne treatment product should have either salicylic acid, glycolic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an active ingredient. A combination of these is even better.
Best general acne scar products
1. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for acne scars.
Mario Badescu drying lotion is a super popular lotion for acne treatment. It is able to work wonders on any acne condition due to its active ingredients salicylic acid, calamine and sulfur which function to clear pores, calm or reduce redness and remove impurities respectively. It is a triple-action lotion.
2. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel for acne scars.
Even though this product is renowned for treatment of all types of acne, it is highly recommended for papules. The gel is very active in treating papule acnes. This is because of the benzoyl peroxide it contains which kills skin bacteria and dries up any breakout resulting from the papules.
3. Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment for acne scars.
Another great product recommended for acne treatment especially pustules. It contains 2% salicylic acid gel, horse chestnut and oats extracts both suitable for reducing redness caused by acne.
4. Bio-oil skin care oil for acne scar
Bio-Oil skincare is a very effective oil used in acne scars treatments. It’s formulated for all types of skin. It works by absorbing all debris left on the face by acne. This oil is self-absorbing, so it doesn’t leave a residual trace on the face.
5. Nexcare Acne scar Absorbing covers.
This product is specially made for people who find it easy to bust pimples or cysts. The covers are placed on the spots to prevent you from popping while it works by absorbing and clearing the pimple.
6. Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash
This product is formulated for getting rid of acne all over your body since breakouts aren’t just limited to the face. It’s a body wash that contains salicylic acid hence its ability to combat acne all over the body.
7. Go natural with Acia and goji Berry Facemask by Serenity Facials
BENEFITs OF ACAI & GOJI BERRY FACE MASK INGREDIENTS
- • Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit Oil), rich in flavonoids, essential Fatty Acid (Oleic Acid) and Phytosterols. Helps in treating acne, reduce swelling and ease muscular aches and pains.
• Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride & Lycium Barbarum (Goji Fruit Extract), contains vitamins like A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. It helps keep skin feeling soft, smooth and youthful.
• Maris limus (Dead Sea Mineral Mud), contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, iron, and boron which help draw out impurities and nourishes skin.
• Vegetable glycerine is 100% natural, binding moisture to the skin to make it more smooth and soft and bid adieu to skin rashes.
• Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), is rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and vitamins A, K and E, it’s used effectively against inflammation and general irritations of the skin.
There you have it. You can visit www.serenity-facials.com for the best face mask for acne.